Friday, August 31, 2007

Officially Californian

Yep! It's official. I now have CA tags on my car (no more C8KRDTH :-/) And after passing my written drivers test (???? wasn't expecting that one), I now have a Cali licence as well. Woo-hooo!

The roomies are really awesome. Yesterday we all went out to Jamba Juice. It was supposed to be coffee, but the cafe was closed when we got there. That's okay, cause the Jamba Juice was yummy and a good Cali tradition. Today a new girl moved in, Blythe. She's from the east coast too. She graduated from Penn State (goooooooo State) and has moved out here to be an actress. She's a super sci-fi geek fan, like myself, and she, I, and Nick were geeking it out downstairs. Tonight a bunch of us are going to go out and see Bourne Ultimatium, and then I think tomorrow is going to be a board game night (Risk perhaps). Anyway, the point is, that we all seem to get along well and I can be friends with these people. That makes me super happy......oh, and yeah. On Monday I get to go hiking with Jason. Apparently I'll be able to see all of LA proper from up in the hills :-p Cool!

Still working on finding a job. I'm really liking the idea of working for this temp agency, Apple One, but I need to pass some MS Office tests first. They want 80% and I scored in the 70's :-/ Booooooo. I'm going to retake on Teusday, and hopefully be working on Wed.

I have FINALLY finished buying the last thing for my room. Bed sheets. I'd send you all pics, but I'm thinking now that there is something wrong with my external harddrive (where all the pics are stored) and that's why nothing is uploading. I am working on a solution for you all......please be patient......

1 comment:

Kath said...

Oh MAN! I want to geek it out too... as long as it's Firefly I think I'd fit right in ;-) What's Jamba Juice? There's a nice juciey place in London that sells juiced bananas that were really good... I should try that here. I think it was bananas and milk and maybe yogurt?

Can't wait for the pics. I'm going to have to be patient, tho'...