Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What I did in Cali....

Pictures speak 1,000 words....









Tehehehehehe! I saw Eddie Izzard...LIVE...from the front row!!!! WOW, he was so great. The show was titled "work in progress" so my dad and I figure he's trying out new stuff to see if we laugh. This show was at the Corenet Theater, which only holds 284 people....and it was PACKED. O.M.G. it was fucking sweet :-p And he has some of the coolest fans too. We stood in line for almost 2 hours, so we had LOTS of time to talk to different people. LA is such a cool city. It's a lot like DC, only much much bigger!


Another fun incident we got to enjoy was when we went to see The Simpson's Movie one night. The theater was being used as a split screen. It would show The Simpson's once, then Lindsey Lohan's new movie I Know Who Killed Me after, then back to The Simpsons and so on... Well, anyway, someone forgot to switch out the reels, and the movie comes on in this seedy strip club with Lindsey on stage. Well, after the booing clamed down, the entire theater emptied as everyone charged the manager's desk to get them to switch the film. I've seen 1 or 2 people go to tell the manager that the noise might be too loud or something else is wrong with the movie, but I mean EVERYONE left. Dad and I were just sitting there like "what????" It was pretty bad tho, cause a father had brought his 3 sons (probably about 10-11) to see The Simpsons, and in the first minute there showing naked women on the screen. He was one of the first to push his boys out the door.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Lex, that's hilarious!! More later (at work)