YAY!!! Kath made it in last night, we checked out of the hotel in Chicago, and I drove up to Waukesha. We were locked out of her grandma's house, so we had to call and wake her gandma up in order to get in :-0 Both or us woke up pretty early, but we took our time eating breakfast and talking to Kath's grandma. We wound up leaving aboiut 10:30 Central Time.
We had a lot of fun today, but didn't get nearly as far as we wanted. We were supposed to get to Kodaka, SD but are now staying at a Comfort Inn in Souix Falls, SD. The Domino's just arrived :-D
Ok, I'm gonna be quick cause I'm hungry....we decided to take the scenic route thru Wisconsin and into Minnisota. This was Rte. 16 W. A fun road save for the mudslides and road closures :-p It was rainy most of the way, but luckly got sunny in time for the most scenic of parts. But back to road closures....we didn't know which way to go, so Kath got her flirt on with a really cute National Gaurdsman. Granted he gave us bad directions, but it was fun to watch anyway ;-p
We got back on the main highway and made a stop in Blue Sky, MN in order to pose with the Jolly Green Giant statue. This was awesome fun and we took a ton of pics and movies. Another 2.5 hours and we made it to the hotel.
Eat and sleep time!
2 comments:
Woohoo! It's 4:38am! Let's go! On the road, we'll check out those scenic bypasses! Wahoo!
YAY!!!!
I'm so happy you finally got on the way---
way to go with the flirting you 2!
and I approve of the DOmihos :)
OMG---I wish I was there!
Post a Comment