It's like a boarding house. There are 5 rooms, so I'll have 4 roommates. My room is upstairs, along with three other rooms, and then the master bedroom is downstairs. Don't know much about my roommates yet, except that one is a 34 y.o. professional and that two more might be college seniors (their credit hadn't been checked yet, so I don't know if they were approved). The owners of the house live in Pasedena, so they won't be there with us. But the whole place has been newly remodeled (it was built in 1926). Sorry I'm a ditz and didn't get a pic of the outside, but my dad describes it as "Hascenda style." I think it's very quaint, and is off on a side street, so it's not that noisy. However...they have this AMAZING outdoor mall not 2-3 blocks from the place complete with movie theaters, resturaunts, stores, and all kinds of fun fun stuff. I'm really excited!!!



1 comment:
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment