Well, I'm out here visting LA. Sooooooo much has happened in the last few days, and this post is going to be little more then a tease. For more details I need to get the pics off my camera and can't do that on this laptop :-( You will understand when I actually post the pics!
I think I may well have found my place of residence, in a part of town called Glendale. I'll let you know when it's been confirmed and share some pics once I'm back home.
Until later ladies!
4 comments:
Pictures!! I expect them ASAP! And details... and stop being a tease ;-)
You are a tease. Go you. But at the same time...post those pictures!!
http://www.idcide.com/citydata/ca/glendale.htm
-S
Oh shit, that was me, Sarah.
:(
Pics will come, I promise. I'll be getting home Monday night/Tuesday morning. Yay for red-eye flights.
Sarah! That link is the best thing ever :-) Thanks! *muah*
Post a Comment