

We also enjoyed the gift shop...hehehehehe....and dad wound up buying me quite a few dolphins and glass jelly fish to decorate my apartment (he also got Jen some for Christmas). The price was amazing, so I guess it's all good. After the Aquarium, we headed back north and went to Burbank to see "Burlesque." What a FANTASTIC movie! The songs were great, the acting was great, and it was a bunch of hot people dancing around being sexy. What more can you ask for? Plus, the boy, w-o-w :-D After the movie it was time for Chipotle, and going back to my place for some relaxing. Sunday was "game day!" And it was, lots and lots of sports. Which is ok I guess, but I am only interested in the Eagles, so watching everyone else was not so great. Plus, he had his golf too. So in the AM, I left him to his games while I walked it around NOHO and hit up the bank, got an LA Times, and hunted down McDonalds breakfast. Then I was able to watch some DVR recordings of some shows before we went back to sports time. Finally, the Eagles and Cowboys were on and the game was great. A real slugfest in the truest sense and was full of dirty dirty game play. But Eagles won and all is good in the world!
He left early this morning and I did my lovely morning run. Then I went to the doctors office for an annual physical. Boy, was that a lovely experience. Firstly, I may have been the only English speaking patient. Second, I was the first one in and had a 9am appointment, but the lady wouldn't do my paperwork or get my insurance card on time, so I didn't get to see the doctor until 10 :-o Oi vay! And when I called in to tell them I'd be later coming in this morning then I thought, I found out Jen was out this morning too because she was with her brother and his dog (who unfortunately had to be put down :-/). At least the actual appointment was quick, and they got my vein on the first stick...but it was a slow flow. LOL. Gave 3 vials of blood and even the lovely pee cup. I'll get my results in a few weeks. then off to work I went.....oh Monday........
No comments:
Post a Comment