Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away....

Please don't come back another day :-( Uggggg, I so do not like 6 strait days of rain (we're only on day 3 by the way). If it were snow, at least it would be "pretty" but this rain is just yuckie. I was basically trapped inside the apartment most of the weekend. I tried to get out for my walk but there is a lot of flash flooding happening, so mostly it was an experiment in getting my jeans soaked. Oh well, at least today is Monday and there is actual work to be done. Plus, having a cube with no windows now has advantages. lol!

Jen posted a pic of David when he went to see Santa this last weekend.


According to Frankie from Facebook:

Frank J. Monahan David was such a big boy today talking with Santa! He even made his own list of what he wants. He explained to Santa in fine detail what was on the list (he let Santa keep the list so he does not forget). After he was done he smiled brightly for the camera so he could have his picture with Santa. He was a very good boy and I was so proud of him!

He really is a grown up, polite little boy. And boy does he love to mug for the camera :-D Santa, however, looks like he could use some energy. ha-ha-ho-ho-hoooooo.

I can't even believe that this week is Christmas. It does and doesn't feel like it all at the same time. I guess doesn't cause of not going East until the following week, and does cause it's all people are talking about. Somehow I get the impression that me staying in Cali for Christmas Day is harder on my folks then it is on me. But maybe it will hit me the day of. But the fact that I am going back pretty soon makes me very happy and something nice to look forward to.

I hope Milo does ok with me gone for 6 days. I've just never had to care for a living thing before, and even though I know he'll probably be fine, it bothers me just leaving him. I could always hide him in my room away from the boys, right?! LOL. He was Mister Cuddles this weekend. A new thing for him. Before he wouldn't let me keep my arm around him (only if I was petting, not holding), but starting this Friday he wanted nothing but hugs hugs hugs. He was even curled next to me at night when I went to sleep and was my personal 8 lbs. heat generator. hehehehehe. He's such a love bug.

No comments: