Uggggggggg, I hate the pre-flight jitters. I just want to be there in my seat and in the air and then home already. I always get so anxious about the shuttle not being there on time or the security line being insane or flight delays or what have you. And being stuck at work on a day even deader then the last 2 days makes it even worse. :::sigh:::
I've also had fun these last few days trying to figure out prescription insurance. Goodness how I love insurance
. LOL. It is nice it helps pay for things, but why oh why must it be so freakin' complicated. First off, they don't cover the my contraceptive pill (which seems to be doing wonders for my acne already!) because it's a brand name. So I call and they give me an alternative generic pill they do cover. Then I have to call my doctor and have them fax my insurance company. Then I need to call insurance to see if they received the fax (they haven't yet). Aei aei aei already! When it all is said and done I can get a mail order 90 day supply for only $4, but the headache almost makes it not worth it.
I was texting with Ms. Kath last night and she had her flight canceled the other day and is apparently on a 12 hour hold right now :-o Guess I really lucked out going into Dulles because the snow basically missed DC. It hit VA Beach and slammed Philly, but dad insists the DC is basically untouched and all signs point to an easy and on time flight. :::fingers crossed::: But while I was texting her Mr. Milo decided it was cuddle time and didn't like that I was paying attention to my phone. hehehehehe. He kept putting his head in front of my face so I couldn't see and when I angled around he would hit my phone away. I finally worked up the motivation to pack last night and he just laid there on the bed starring at me with kitty cat evil eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment