.......uuugggggggggg!
LOL. Well, at least I can say thank God it's Friday :) I've been going back and reading a lot of my early posts and it amazes me the things I've done these last 3 years. It's crazy really. Reading them again is what inspired me to start posting again, so in a few years I can go back and say "oh. wow. I did that!" Now I kindof want to go home and read my high school journals again. Oh boy....hehehehehe.
I must say though that this week has been pretty uneventful. Lots of work, and me trying to keep up this healthy eating and excercise. The healthy eating is actually going quite well, but when I go running my knee has started to bother me :o Oh, dear, am I finally hitting that "getting older" age where things just hurt you?! I know my back has been bad for several years (I think due to some nasty rugby hits and twists), but now my knee? Really?! ::heavy sigh:: For know, I'm hoping it's just cause I'm out of practice and have old shoes. I guess time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment