Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Results are in....

Looks like Republicans have won back a great majority of things. They have a vast lead in the House now and the Democrats only hold a small lead in the Senate. Should be interesting. I don't think anything going to change any faster then it wasn't already, but it goes to show how upset Americans are I guess.
And life rolls on. I can't even believe that it's November already. Goodness. I've started my Christmas shopping and think I can get everyone on my list for reasonable prices (go go bargain hunting). The shopping for family and friends is definitely the BEST part of the season. Although, I've got to say that the decorations up in stores before Halloween and the Christmas music on the radio is beyond all points of insane!!!
Milo has definitely gotten used to me know. I was Skyping with dad the other night and he came out and was looking at my computer screen and meowing. Dad said he'd adapted a lot cause other times he'd called before Milo was always hiding. He's the sweetest furball lovebug, but the only fault is he talks and talks and talks.....Milo, I'm trying to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ;-)

No comments: