Monday, October 1, 2007

Venice Beach

Ahhhhhhhh! The Pacific Ocean is sooooooooo much fun :-) Yesterday afternoon me, Blythe, and Jason all went down to Venice Beach. It was about a 40 minute drive and another 40 just to find freakin parking. lol. Seriously, EVERYONE was out and about. But it was fun to see all the people. There were surfers, there were the "body-builder" types along Muscle Beach, there were the rocker and punk boys and girls, there were the entertainers, there were the basketball playing boys, there were really cute puppies and really cute guys walking around with really cute puppies ;-P, and on and on and on......

The water was great too! The first thing we did (when we finally finished hiking from our parking spot a mile away) was run straight into the water. It was actually very pleasant, not too cold at all. We slapshed a bunch, got ourselves drenched in sea water, and then decided to go play in the sand :-)

We built a sand catle. Or more particularly, Jason built a sand castle, I video taped it, and Blythe went Godzilla and destroyed it. hehehehe! After that we checked out the boardwalk, got some really yummy ice cream, watched a magitian who was really more of a stand-up comic, but still really awesome, and decided we could do a really great picnic with more of the roomies next weekend. Ooooooooo, and I almost forgot.....there was a girl in the bookstore that recognized my Threadless T-shirt :-D She loves Threadless too, and we were chatting about how they need to have another sale. She has the "Good Intentions" tee and the "Eye Exam" tee. Sooooooo cool!

Below are some pics of our crazy adventures.....
















I haven't yet told you about going out Friday night. I went out with my friend Zee to some places in West Hollywood. You may have heard of some in the tabloids. We went to The Standard, walked by Chateau Marrmont (we weren't dressed up enough for that place), saw Paris Hiltons house, etc. They don't seem to charge covers to go into the clubs, and the atmosphere is more laid back, sitting around and chatting (at least where we went) then the crazy partying. Maybe we just didn't hit the right places :-) But it was fun anyway. My feet are still hurting tho :-p Damn heels!

I heard from Emily today! YIPPEEEEEEEE :-D This is a very smilie post, but a lot of things are going well today. I have my first California film shot tomorrow, I have an interview for another shoot this afternoon. None of these are paying me money yet, but I can learn and I can mingle, and these things are important.

1 comment:

Kath said...

AWESOME!!! Sounds like you're having a BLAST. Post more pictures! I am a demanding witch.