....HaHa! I figured it out :-) I can't afford to go spending $40 on some photo recovery system, but....one system lets you download a demo that would show a preview of the photos it could recover if you were to buy it. BTW, people need to make more programs that can run on MAC!!!! It was darn well near impossible to find any photo recovery that would work on my computer :-/
Well, I got the free demo, pulled up the preview, and then just took a pic of my computer screen :-D hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa <--insert evil laughter here!
The pics aren't nearly as good a quality, and I did lose my videos :-( but I have them! hehehe. I feel vindicated for my pure stupidity of losing the first batch.
Everything is now in order and Kath's video has inspirded me to work on one of my own. Stay tuned to this station....
1 comment:
Yay!!!! Congrats!
Computers: 234532094823 Users: 3 + 1
Take that computers!!!
Post a Comment