I've got good news that's kindof alright. lol! I did get an awesome internship/PA job that I think I can really really learn a lot from...and it's actually on-set and making movies work. The downside is that it's deferred pay, which means no money up front to help me out right now.
When I told me folks over the phone they gave me the "ooooohhh" and then a silent stretch. They're happy I'm doing what I want, but they don't understand "deferred pay." Which is okay, cause I don't understand it completely either. Either the film sells and then I get paid with some of that money, or it doesn't sell, and I just get a resume credit. I'm totally doing the job, but I think they'd rather I got something steady in-the-office work and rebuild my savings before I go running after this. That's a really good arguement too :-/ I don't know, I guess we'll see what happens. At least I do have a temp position this coming Monday and Teusday at Disney again. Yippee! But further temp work may have to be put on hold until mid-November, and that's kindof scary......
1 comment:
Glad to hear you're chasing your dream (and catching it by the coattails).
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
<333!
Post a Comment