First pic is of me preparing my trusty camera for action.
Pic number two is of HRH Blythe :-p
Pic number three is HRH Alexis (duh!)
Last pic is of a weird psuedo-compass-thingy that was dedicated to a man who knew a guy named Abott Kinney. Descriptive, eh? Well, this Abott Kinney man must have been someone great, because he had a street named after him, a festival being celebrated that weekend for him, and a whole bunch of weird psuedo-compassy-things dedicated to him.....
5 comments:
AWESOME!!! I LOVE THOSE PICS!!! That looks like so much fun! I think you rock for being cool and outgoing and living near the Pacific. More pics please!
My folks arrive tomorrow or Friday. I'm overwhelmed with school, and very close to having a job (it can't be more than two weeks, it can't!).
Your pics sustain me through all these crappy exams. Kudos to you :-)
I also fixed the link on my blog, so it's not a random comment anymore :-P I think you'll like the post it links to, it certainly rings true
The post, the one that the link goes to...
I'm not at all confusing or long winded.
More pics!
Post a Comment