OMG! Must...remember...how.....to......breathe..........! Holy Crap!
I-just-met-Levar-Burton :-p Not just Mr. Reading Rainbow himself, but....Geordi La Forge!!!! Holy holy crap :-D
He was the nicest man too. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G voice. Like, wow, could his voice be any better??? NO! If he wasn't 50, married, and had a 6 year-old granddaughter, I'd totally be in love with him and his marvelous marvelous voice ;-p tehehe
A short man, only 5'7", but a real gentleman. He was actually nice and conversational, which is different from all the other people who have come in and out of this office. His meeting was in the room right next to me, so I basically could hear everything. This guy's got an amazing work ethic. He poo pooed the business today (which is true...these new shows and actors and such really take all the fun out of TV), but is still interested in working on leading the change back to the good old days when actors were actors and not celebrities that partied all night and forgot their panties.
I really really like this guy :-) Can you tell???? lol. He even asked, and REMEMBERED my name! He had had to use the restroom, and me only being on my second day had no Godly clue where it was :-0 So we had an extended tour of the entire 4th floor, and finally just asked a maintaince man. He seemed good humored about it so I guess it was ok. Nice guy, seems really happy and pretty down to earth.
My first LA celebrity :-P At least a celeb I actually care about. Very very cool!!!
2 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!
I now officially hate you.
No I mean really.
I have had a crush on that man and his HOT glasses..lol
that's awesome Lexie---I was just kidding...I only mildly despise you....hehee
Post a Comment