Well.....as it continued to rain and mudslide throughout LA last night, I did not in fact get to try out any nightclubs. It was just too yuckie to bother getting all tarted up :-/ Ah, well, we've decided to try again this coming Friday.
Today has been pretty slow. I've applied for a few more jobs. I've found a few social networking sites that I enrolled in and am going to try and get out there and meet some new people and have some fun.
We're getting a new roommate this afternoon. A girl for Indianapolis (I think???). Don't know her name yet, but she's moving right across the hall from me. That leaves one room left to fill :-p Although, we also may have someone leaving. Nick is thinking of moving to San Diego in the next month or so. That's ashame, cause he's a really cool guy and a good Risk player :-) I think I'm gonna go try and get some running in! ttyl lovlies *mwah*
2 comments:
wow---LA fun continues---you wild child you !!!
You try to play coy----you minx...lol
<3!
Post a Comment