Sunday, July 15, 2007

Updates

My brother has gotten through the interview process at the Virginia Beach Police Dept. and is going to the Academy in August :-D This is soooooo awesome because he's been trying for this for years now and I'm so proud of him!


I've become addicted to a new "old" tv show....The West Wing. This show is just SPECTACUAR. The writting, the acting, the camera work...OMG. My brother has the entire series and so lent the DVDs to my dad and I. We've been watching 3-4 episodes a night (trying to get thru 7 seasons in 6 weeks is tough :p)

Plus.............

NEW FUNKY HAIR!!!


3 comments:

Kath said...

MY GOODNESS YOU LOOK SO SAUCY, DON'T GO NEAR ANY NIGHTCLUBS, YOU'LL GET JUMPED!!!

That's the BEST haircut I've EVER seen on you!! I LOVE IT!! FANTASTIC AWESOME WOWOWOWOW!!!

I'm liking it :-D

emyink said...

WHOA----who's that SEXY beeeech???
you look like a serious vixen girrrrl!
watch out world!

Kath said...

Vixen is the word. You look amazing! More pics, is what I'm voting for.