The day started pretty normal, with all our morning wires, but luckily it was a pretty slow day in general. No unhappy/yelly members on the phone, and pretty strait-forward transactions. SWEET! I did however, get stuck with a final Shanghai payroll list (of only 3). And it turns out, my Fed-Line password expired on my last day, so I changed it and was forgetting the whole day long. (Do ya'll have any idea what this is all refering too????? :p) Shahla kept insisting that I was coming in on Monday. hehehe. I even had her permission "to arrive a bit late if I'd like"
Around 12:30 I got called into my farewell luncheon. They had decked the conference room out in true Hollywood fashion! (not the best pics of the whole room, but all I got between the eating)





Complete with an AMAZING cake!

And an AWESOME shooting-star award for the "Best Behind The Scenes Production Wirter/Director" (no idea why that one won't flip itself right, it's fine on my computer???)

After stuffing our faces with pizza and cake, I finished out my time, and headed to HR for my exit interview. I was doing really well with the not crying until I had to hand my badge in :-( I've "left" the credit union many times before when I'd go back to school, but always knowing I was coming back! This just seemed so darn final, which I guess it was.
The whole department + a few people from Member Services, and a surprise drop-in from Dad and Karen all went to Happy Hour at Mango Mikes. A really cool Carribean-style bar with some really great atmosphere and reeeeeeally good drinks :P Spent a good 4 hours there, and had a lot of fun. Sorry, no pics :-(
I honestly don't think it's sunk in yet that it's over :-/ I think, when I wake up at 5:30 AM on Monday morning and realize I have nowhere to be.....then it will hit me. Either way, the last 5 years working for SDFCU were a good time in my life, and I'm going to miss it!
5 comments:
:-((((((( I wish I'd been there with you, I'd have been the rep from NF sending good wishes and shots ;-)
Also, I like this new frequent posting thing, I think you should keep it up... :-D
And you look AMAZING in that pic, even if you are sideways!
And I shouldn't have said "shot" because now my stomach is feeling queasy and I'm trying not to think of M****u. (And putting the stars in is stupid because then I had to think of how it's spelled and get dizzy and feel like throwing up...).
What are you doing today?
And it's Freeeeeeedoooom, not unemployment :-D
LOL. We're not going to think about that M-word. I'm going to my mom's to see her before I head out. And yes, frequent posting is hopefully here to stay!
Aw Lexie---I'm so happy for you---this is the beginning---NOT the end!
you're about to embark on the next step of your very exciting new life!!!
did I mention that I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
And that cake and decorations are SO cooooool!!!
Post a Comment