Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Pin-up project is rolling out :-)

The new pin-up book my dad, and I, and so many other awesome people have been working on is finally getting the word out! Here are some links to check out our press :-)



www.myspace.com/forthetroopsonline - is the MySpace page for the project.



www.forthetroopsonline.com - is the official website (see awesome News Channel 8 video here!)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGuybcliqsg - direct link to the YouTube News Channel 8 interview :-)



http://www.armchairgeneral.com/- the Arm Chair General is an Army publication that is running a story on the project.



In the next coming weeks, he's got 2 radio interviews, and another magzine interview. It's CRAZY.....



I've also made a 30 second commercial that will soon be on YouTube, as well as regular TV (once the V.O. (voice over) is finished) Stay tuned for that one, cause the commercial is SWEET if I do say so myslef :p

2 comments:

emyink said...

OMG!
That's SO cool!!!
I wanna do one now!!
I had no idea those were going overseas---you loook HOT!!!!
HOT I tell you!

Kath said...

Em said it so well ;-) You are AMAZING