Wednesday, July 22, 2009

beep beep beep

My first post of 2009!!! ::happy dance::

I have recently been temp working at Disney (yet again) and in my boredom have gone back and read my entire blog. I must admit that I really enjoyed doing this because it helped me remember so many crazy things that have happened these last few years and included some great commentary from my friends x-D

So, I've decided to try and keep up with this again. As a reminder of a bunch of things that have happened or are coming up. As, I said above, I've got a temp assignment at Disney until early next week (yay money). Before this I was spending 10 hours days and my valuable eye sight logging tapes for a new reality tv show called The Marriage Ref (yay money). It's actually been quite a busy week job wise, especially considering how slow the beginning of this year was due to the suckie economy. I'm still applying (sporadically) for full time jobs, but not with a lot of conviction right now because there are several major events coming up that I'd need time off for and so can't afford something permenent at the moment.

First of those big things being a "Wild California Adventure" with my East Coast friend Kelly. She's coming out here early September and we're doing a road-trip of San Fransisco, LA, San Diego, and all the cool stuff in between ;-p I'm really looking forward to this and the trip arraignments are getting finalized now!

Second big thing coming up is that my bro's getting married in October, and I get to be a bridesmaid. I recently bought my tix home and will have 2 whole weeks on the East Coast! I am spending soooooooooo much money on this wedding, but luckily I only have the one brother, so it's all well worth it! But seriously, with the traveling cross-country, the dress, the alterations to the dress, the wedding and shower gifts, the nails and shoes and accesories, etc. etc. my poor budget is hurting :-/

This next thing isn't a trip or anything, but after a free 7 day trial at 24 Hour Fitness, I've decided I'm going to sign up for a gym membership starting August 1st :-) It's 100+ degrees outside in the summer here and the hot weather has made me excercise lazy for waaaaaaay too long. I'm really looking forward to having somewhere semi-air conditioned to get moving again. Wish me luck!

Also wish me luck on my new venture to update more often. I'll try, my lovies, I'll try!

xxx

No comments: