New addictive Facebook time waster has been discovered. It's called Farmville and you all are invited to be my "neighbor" It's kindof fun, except you really do have to wait a long time for the plants to grow and harvest and such. It's not a sped-up action type game. I think it's their clever ploy to get people to come back everyday, cause if you don't harvest the veggies in time they die and you lost a bunch of money.
Can you tell it's been a slow day at work?! LOL. Not really this morning, but as it is a Flex Friday everyone is "allowed" to leave at 1:00. But....they don't pay you for a full day, just half a day. It's a clever ploy for employers to save money in the summer by appearing generous. Anyway, most of the assistants are still here, but all the execs have run off as they get paid whether they work 10 hours or 10 minutes. There is left-over food in the conference room from a previous meeting, but I can't get in there to raid it because the official meeting might have ended 40 minutes ago, but a bunch of people have decided to stay in there and chat and such. Uggggggg. Soooooooo hungery, but if I don't take a lunch break then I can leave an hour earlier at least.
Back to the Internet surfing!
1 comment:
You mean I can kill plants in real life and on Facebook? I'm on it! Ha.
Post a Comment