I'm having a great week so far.........
Mark de calendars for Monday, Feb. 18th, and then all the Mondays for the next 2 months >:-D That is the day "My Dad is Better than Your Dad" is going to be on NBC! I'm really excited I got to work on it, and now everyone gets to see it. How weird is that???? LOL.
I've been going through a British comedy tour this weekend. I found Mighty Boosh and IT Crowd on YouTube and have been re-living the brilliance.
Another up swing to this week. I have a temp job at Disney for the next month! This is excellent news, and the lady I'm working for is super nice (very rare in Executives). Plus, all signs point to the Writer's Strike ending sometime this week, and that means real production jobs will be starting back up in about a month. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.
I know it's freezing where all of you are, but I'm trying to send you some of Cali's 80 degree weather this afternoon! ;-p
2 comments:
you brat! it's like--20 degrees and SUPER windy here today...but I apptriciate the gesture of sending weather.
I'm stoked that you're doing so well with the new jobs---you've taken to LA like a fishy to water--very appropriate my piscean friend :)
Sounds lovely, lovely, maybe someday I'll be there enjoying the weeks and weather with you...
Post a Comment