Wednesday, February 13, 2008

As you can see.....

....I've been having a lot of fun updating my profile and generally changing my entire blogger look ;-p
And yet today was incredibly busy for me. People at work have started to notice that I exist now, and so everyone is giving me things to do. It's better then abject boredom, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by everything. They just kindof throw temp into the fire without any HR training, access codes, and basic survial skills.
It is kill or be killed of the business world :-) Hopefully I haven't been too much of a pain to my neighbor, Lani. I've been bugging her a lot today and she's been soooooo sweet :-0

3 comments:

Kath said...

I <3 the new look! V awesome! When are we getting a profile pic??

I think, in general, the smart people don't mind being asked questions because it reduces the amount of work for them if something gets messed up. Also, smart people ask questions.

emyink said...

OOOOOH Lexie! It looks SOOO pretty!
I like the new overall layout---so nice and crisp....makes me want to revamp....
Anyhoo----busy gal as usual----I'm glad you're at least not bored---but if it gets too overwhelming, try this never-fail way to get a break: duck into a supply closet with a snack for 5 minutes---it'll do wonders for your mood! (An even BETTER idea---duck into a suply closet with an extra...)
Anyhoo---now that I've given you ways to avoid work, I want you to know that I've tivo-d My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad for the next 2 months :)

Lexie said...

YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Em you are the coolest ;-p I'm excited to get to watch it tonight. I hope you enjoy, cause I think it's actually a really fun show.