Yes, I have made it back onto a computer! I've been sick this last week and a half with what we thought was the flu, which turned out to be a bad case of broncittus. Took all my meds and was feeling better so I went back to work on Monday only to come home sick again. Went back to the doctor and he thought I might have mono, which I don't thank goodness (still had to draw blood for the test tho:/), but I still don't know exactly what I have. I'm on another all-purpose anti-bacterial which seems to be working cause I'm feeling pretty good right now. I'd cross my fingers but that makes it very inconvient for typing :p
3 comments:
I'm SO glad you're feeling a bit better---I was really worried about you!
aren't antibiotics grand?
Crossed finger typing is a bit tricky... but you can knock on wood ;-)
GLAD to hear you're feeling better... does the feeling better continue into this week? And WHERE are the pictures of the latest hair adventures! Share!
ok---I wanna see the NEW hair PRONTO missy!!!
Post a Comment