So, it's well above freezing outside (don't know the exact degree) and I think, yeah all this left-over snow will just be mush and I'll walk right on through to my car and.........SPLAT!!!!! One step in and I'm flat on my ass! The top layer of snow had melted yesterday, but re-frozen over night, and then decided to STAY frozen this morning just so I could have a little iceskating adventure. LOL. No serious damage, save my pride. I swear I sat there for a minute just going WTF???
2 comments:
WTF indeed! Perhaps some shoveling/chipping is in order?
oh lex---don't take this the wrong way---but I wish I could have been there to laugh, not at you, but with you--because you know when you fall down, and no one is around, and you're just stunned like that?--it's way easier to get back up if you're cracking up :)
of course no we can just sled together on or arses as we have about a foot of snow....woohoo
Post a Comment