WWWWOOOOOWWWWW! I can't believe it! I also never noticed how awesome your eyes are, they're huge and adorable! And Em looks amazing, is it black or blue or gray? I can't tell in the pic (looks black), but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Are you going to try a shade lighter, Lex, or stick with what it is now?
I love eet... so where are the updates??? (-Kath, who is not enjoying the most recent snowfall... mainly because she wants to go to sleep instead of marvelling at it and finishing up HW).
5 comments:
YOU POSTED MORE PICTURES AND THEY LOOK AWESOME!!
WWWWOOOOOWWWWW! I can't believe it! I also never noticed how awesome your eyes are, they're huge and adorable! And Em looks amazing, is it black or blue or gray? I can't tell in the pic (looks black), but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Are you going to try a shade lighter, Lex, or stick with what it is now?
you look amazing---and the puppies are adorable as always :)
I love eet... so where are the updates??? (-Kath, who is not enjoying the most recent snowfall... mainly because she wants to go to sleep instead of marvelling at it and finishing up HW).
WHERE is another post? I must be missing it... I know it's here...
WOWOWOWOWOWOW. I can't believe I didn't comment earlier, but that is a SEXY look on you. I really couldn't picture you as a blonde before this.
As much as I dislike her, I think Razorblade Beckham's new hair would actually look really awesome on you. Are you likely to want a cut in future?
Here: http://www.hrhairstyles.com/victoria_beckham.htm
I really don't like her colour though. Maybe you could pull of platinum? You might need to lighten your eyebrows.
This one is old, but I still think it would look adorable on you: http://www.spotlightingnews.com/gfx/1249_1.jpg
POST MORE PICTURES!
Post a Comment