Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Rediscover Jake 2.0

Hiya hiya ladies. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Yesterday was President's Day, which meant 2 really cool things (other then the whole celebrating our Presidents' b-days). First, I was off of work (rejoice!). And two, tv show marathons :-) Yesterday, I watched Jake 2.0 on Sci-Fi. This was a show, much like Firefly, that was on in 2003 but canceled before the first season was even half over. Stupid TV execs that don't know a good thing when they have it >:-/ Kath has been introduced to this show, but Em, we'll have to find it on DVD so I can show it to you. And Sarah, maybe you can find it on You-Tube (you'll like the guy in it, trust me :-)
I'm back at work today, but I don't start till 8, so I'm trying to type this in quickly. I got caught playing solitare on Friday and heard no end of grief of how "overworked" I must be.

5 comments:

Kath said...

No end of grief from, uh, the boss? That could be a blessing in disguise... and Jake 2.0 is awesome, I liked that much more than I thought I would! It is like Firefly... maybe if you get the DVDs I'll have to make a special trip out to see it... :-D

Kath said...

PS - I smell like DKNY, you should come smell...

Kath said...

Okay, that may have been weird, but seriously, it's smells Delicious (haha!)... you should get some ;-)

emyink said...

ah---Sci Fi
you have CORRUPTED ME!!!! (I'm so glad.)
and kath, that Delicious perfume really DOES smell delicious

Sarah said...

Oooh, I have a multregion DVD player but I will definitely check out the Pretty on YouTube first.

<333

-S

ps - katherine is a loser and makes bad puns. let's beat her up.