Well ladies and gents, Christmas has come and past in a blur of driving, family reunions, and wrapping paper :-) I got to visit my mom's side of the family this year, but not my dad's side :-/ This is a big change, as it's usually the other way around. But going to the D'Iorio's did give me a chance to see my new baby cousin, Viola. She's 3 months old and the CUTEST baby ever!
Frank came home for Christmas day and the Eagles kicked the Cowboy's asses for Monday night football :-P (a.k.a. our favorite Christmas gift). Even Karen came down to watch the game! Dad, Frank, and I all get to go to the game next weekend when they play the Falcons, and I will be teased mercilously about Vick being form VT.
This news is a bit delayed, but here it is now....I GOT PROMOTED!!! Due to the new year and the new budget, I have finally been promoted to a full time wire processor instead of the part time clerk. This is awesome! Another thing that is awesome....everyone still being on Christmas vacation and so they aren't calling into work at all today (hence why I have time to write this). Ok.....well there's the phone....gotta run :-P
1 comment:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of you for making it thru the holidays, and for a fabulous promotion! You're aMazing :)
Post a Comment