Aw, Lex!! I love those photos! Esp the one of you at Lake Michigan (it was v cold, btw. I'm telling you people, we suffered for those photos). And that sunset was AWESOME!
O.M.G.ness Lex those pictures are awesome. I am incredibly jealous that I couldn't be there.I've never seen a cheesehat look so...saucy. I guess the face make the hat. ;)Gorgeous scenery, gorgeous girls, doesn't get much better. (Though it sounds like the weather could have been a bit friendlier).Seriously I think that's one of my favorite pics of Kath ever.So glad you had such a fun time. <3333333333-S
The pictures are beautiful---you guys are beautiful--the socks are beautiful--and surprisingly (to me..) the scenery is beautiful :)how fun was that visit?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aw, Lex!! I love those photos! Esp the one of you at Lake Michigan (it was v cold, btw. I'm telling you people, we suffered for those photos). And that sunset was AWESOME!
O.M.G.ness Lex those pictures are awesome. I am incredibly jealous that I couldn't be there.
I've never seen a cheesehat look so...saucy. I guess the face make the hat. ;)
Gorgeous scenery, gorgeous girls, doesn't get much better. (Though it sounds like the weather could have been a bit friendlier).
Seriously I think that's one of my favorite pics of Kath ever.
So glad you had such a fun time. <3333333333
-S
The pictures are beautiful---you guys are beautiful--the socks are beautiful--and surprisingly (to me..) the scenery is beautiful :)
how fun was that visit?
Post a Comment