Now here's something you don't see everyday. First off, it's currently 64 degrees in the middle of DECEMBER!!!
And I guess to celebrate, Santa and his elves decided to take a bike ride up and down Kings Park West. I was out for a walk and saw a fully costumed up Santa and two eleves with hats built into their helmets cruising up and down Commonwealth waving at all the cars :-P It was totally awesome!
2 comments:
what next? Snow in june followed by a snowball throwing Easter Bunny?
not that I'm complaining--I think it's a riot--we need more quirkiness this time of year---
of course, if it doesn't snow soon, I WILL start chucking ice cubes at people :)
Very awesome!! The trash men yesterday in Sarah's neighborhood came round to collect the trash with Santa caps and Frank Sinatra blaring from the cab. They were all smiles and stopped us to give us a "Refuse and Recycling" pamphlet. It was awesome.
Post a Comment