Monday, November 27, 2006

Moving Out

Look at me...I'm posting. Yes, it has been ions I know. Well, actually about 2 weeks or so, but still. It's not that there has been nothing to blog about, a lot has happened actually, I just haven't sat down at my computer for a long time. But I told Kath she'd have something new to read when she got to London (hi darling), so here it is!
Recap of the last few weeks:
1) Got a tattoo (see bottom of post):-P
2) Had an AWESOME Thanksgiving with my family including a lively political debat ala Monahan style
3) Helped build a fence to keep the Houdini pups in, and so far it's been a success. Everytime we let them out, they run strait to the new fence and try to discover it's secrets...
4) Went crazy mad trying to get Kath off to London today, but all is well and she's in the air as I type :-)
5) Am now down to only 2 more episodes of Farscape before I've watched the entire series :-0 Need more, need more.

It's been a looooooong couple weeks, and I am tired! I am going to resolve to posting more from now on...


2 comments:

emyink said...

love the tatt-love the houdini pup stories---you should write children's books about them...I could illustrate :)
we need to get together this weekend and have some post-Kath movie watching and boo-hooing...

Kath said...

:-( I want to be there for the post-Kath movies, and that way we could skip the boo-hooing ;-) *sigh*

I finally got to read it! Hooray!! Now if Sprint would only cooperate and provide an English phone number for their phone card I'd be in good shape.