Monday, November 13, 2006

Farscape <3333333333333333333

Ahhhhhhhhh....... It's here it's here it's finally here!!! Major happy dancing at the computer :-P After almost 2 months of waiting, my Farscape collection is now complete. Season 4 arrived in the mail today (all the way from Canada). Suffice to say I'll be glued to my DVD player for the next 22 episodes! eeeeeeee.....really happy right now...... On a more serious note, the freakin Houdini dogs have escaped yet again. I've lost count of how many times it's been now, but I swear, they must be some genetic experiment into magician dogs or something. There is no hole they cannot find and/or make. I love my babies, but they're driving me crazy today.

Don't let the cute act fool you...this is the devil dogs on drugs ;-) Norman is laying down and Stanley is sitting. Can't stay mad at those faces long, huh?

5 comments:

Lexie said...

Got to work on those pictures...but ya'll can figure it out :-)

Lexie said...

Hahaha. Figured out how to edit the post :-P

emyink said...

Woo HOO
Hooray for pictures and posts!
Lex you rock!
and the dogs---precious :)

and--you must share this Farscape with me :)

Kath said...

I think with two dogs as bad ass as those are, we should definitely get them tattoos. Would Karen mind? They could be hearts with "mother" in the center...

Lexie said...

We can tattoo them "Thing 1" and "Thing 2"