Saturday, November 11, 2006

3-Day Weekend Funness

Yes, I know it's not a word, but I think I can be forgiven being as I have f-i-n-a-l-l-y set up a blog :-) Figured I should do something productive with this long weekend. It's been great so far.....yesterday I slept into noon and then lounged around the house doing nothing all day (highly recommended), and today I met up with my friend Kelly and saw the Borat movie. I like very much yes. LOL! A very funny movie, if not disturbing at some parts (if you've seen it you know what I'm referring to). But now I must spread the news of my Blogger success to my other friends.....

7 comments:

Kath said...

OHOHOHOH! This is awesome! Post more! Post more! And pictures, I demand pictures!

emyink said...

Yes---I know the part you're referring to...it's disturbing...but I have never laughed SO loud in a movie in my life, and as Kath says, "never been so glad fo bladder control". :)

Kath said...

Indeedy, I haven't seen the movie, but I know which part you refer to (the part that's the reason I won't see the movie!) ;-) Was Stranger Than Fiction good too? Haven't seen that yet...

Kath said...

So, ah, not to be demanding or anything... but can we get another post? Pleeeease?

Sarah said...

OMG This is ACE. I MIGHT NOT HAVE A PHONE OR THE INTERNETS OR A CARPET OR A FULLY FUNCTIONAL HOUSE BUT YOU HAVE BLOG AND THAT IS AWESOME.

YES.

KEEP POSTING PLEASE, LEX.

-S(!!!)

emyink said...

Stranger than Fiction did for Will Ferrel what Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind did for Jim Carrey--took him into a bizzare dramedy and made him beautiful and real--it's a MUST SEE!
You may cry tho---just a heads up, if you're as big a sap as I am.

Lexie said...

I am a HUGE sap Em, so I'll be sure to bring tissues. And yes, Kath, I did post again, so nnnnttthhh (I don't know how to type the tounge stuck to the roof of your mouth nnnnntttt sound ;-) And yes Sarah, I am now entering the cyberworld of blogger...sound the alarm, run for cover, do something!!!!