Friday, March 4, 2011

Sad News :*(

Well, bad news this morning. As I was walking to work my mom called me to let me know that my Aunt Olga had passed away :*( I am very saddened by this news, and especially by the fact that they discovered her last night after the neighbors said that mail was piling up in her box. Apparently, she had been dead for some time (not sure how long, medical examiner will be able to tell). But the police had to kick her door in in order to get inside and they found her in her bed. At least a consolation may be that she just fell asleep, but it sucks that no one noticed for so long....

Aunt Olga was a great lady. Every single year she would send me a birthday card in the mail! She was the only one who did that and now this year I won't be getting one and it makes me very sad. She would also send me cards for big accomplishments too or when she saw something interesting about Tech and such. I really loved getting those cards.

I have some other good memories of her too. Like eating her homemade yogurt at her house when me and the cousins were all little. She had those really cool bowls and spoons. lol. She was just a nice overall lady and I'm sad she is gone now :*(

She is also the last of the Dilullo's to pass. Love you Aunt Olga!

No comments: