Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey...Stuff

I should have posted this yesterday, as that was the official date, but Happy 1 Year Anniversary to me at the Walt Disney Co :-D YAY!!!!

As you can tell from the title of this posting, I have been Doctor Who obsessed these last few weeks. The show is just amazing and I'm loving it. New season starts in April and I'm so excited! Torchwood (the spin-off) is returning in the summer and that will be great fun too.

So much to write about but so little time right now. I do want to mention I have been doing kick-ass with my exercise routine since I joined the YMCA 3 weeks ago. I am going 5 days a week and doing everything from weights, to serious cardio, to stretching and yoga. I'm loving it too. lol. And while I don't yet "see" the results of my 3 weeks of hard work, I am definitely "feeling" them. I can't wait to see how I look in a few more months. Back into shape I go!

That's all for now. Tah!

No comments: