Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Don't you hate when......

....you were going to do something and then you get up and completely forget what it is you were just about to do. Well, that just happened to me right now. Uggggg. Oh well, I'm sure it will come to me eventually.
Anyways, a new update. A few weeks ago (in fact almost a month ago) I adopted my sweet Milo kitty cat :) We had a few litterbox/potty issues at the beginning, but he's now a very good boy and quickly coming out of his shell. He'll now leave my bedroom and come snuggle on the sofa while I watch TV. He's even taken to curling up in my bed instead of under it. Although he likes to sleep in my spot and is none too happy when I pick him up and move him over at night time. lol. The only thing we still need to agree on is when he decides he want to talk (loudly) to me at around 3-4 in the morning! Every morning!!!
But how can you be mad at this face.......

No comments: