1) Having to wait 20 minutes at Metro Center for my transfer train
2) During those 20 minutes I....
-Was lectured to by a homeless crazy guy with a pentiant for saying "God is good,and happy mother's day to the ladies" over and over. And then listen to all the hecklers that got on his case about it.
-Saw 2 really drunk girls making out on the platform???
-Saw a bachelor party of guys pretend to pee on the tracks and almost fall in????
-Had an older gentleman tell me DC runs public transportation "like we're a third world country"
3) On the train I got to listen in on a lovely bunch of drunk tourists recount their time in DC (this was actually highly amusing :-)
8 comments:
lol, I wish I was there, we would have taken pictures and later posted them in very public entrances in hopes people would recognize themselves on Monday morning :-P
I <3 DC....except when I don't.
like when we go to the local pub (Frontpage) on what Dave calls "sausagefest" nights and all the interns are there---great if you don't mind the groping....not so great if fratboys with business suits on isn't your thing...
This is Kath pirating Sarah's screenname b/c I'm too lazy to sign into my own... I LOVE the quizzes! I'm going through them one by one... and I feel s l o w for not seeing them sooner...
...so, I'm 25 according to this first one...
...The song is Back in Black by AC/DC (which I've never heard before and am now downloading)...
"'Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back'
Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!"
And I'm black coffee :-D
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable
At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty
You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it
Your caffeine addiction level: high
Sarah just got back and she says "Oh my God! I've left so many comments! I'm, like, the best comment leaver in the world! Go get ice."
tee-hehehehehehe. My comments page just blew up :-) I figured you'd be a black coffee. Very cool! You should put them on your site.
you all MUST start making quizzes on YOUR sites too---then we can hit YOU up! WHEEEEEEE!
Post a Comment