So this is the first official week of the Professional Dress at work. And also the first Friday we don't get to wear jeans :-( One of my co-workers this morning said he was looking forward to his "casual Saturday" LOL! I work with some funny people.
Anyways, what's new with me? Well, I did the pin-up pohto shoot last weekend, and it was AWESOME! I will post/email pics later, when I get them back, but it was cool. This weekend I'm going to Philly again, but this time to visit with my Grandma and show her cool pics from Italy.
I'm thinking of cutting my hair on Sunday. I don't know if it'll actually happen, because I also have to go shopping for above mentioned professional wear too. BTW, Em, I wore some of the Forever 21 stuff we bought that weekend and was warding off cat-calls all day long ;-P
3 comments:
I bet you WERE fighting the men off you sexy thing you :)
hehehe
well---I guess it's just an excuse for more clothes shopping,
I want to see Sexy Lex in F21! Share the photos, darling! ...as embarassing as it is I actually took photos of myself in all the new clothes I've in the past... uh... several months :-P if you share, I'll share :-D
And I want to go shopping with you. Come visit and we'll go out to my fav spots in Milwaukee!
Post a Comment