.....and posting twice in the same day :-)
Sometimes I have the funniest conversations with my mom (and this is my real mom in Baltimore that I'm talking about). I'm visiting with her and my grandma tomorrow to share all the pics of Rome and my graduation and a bunch of other randomness. I tell her I'm going to bring a laptop to the resturaunt and have the pics on a thumbdrive....and she comes back with "?????????" hehehehe. She is soooooo not a child of the 21st century, or the 20th century for that matter, but I <3 her anyways!
And now for a story about my stepmom......at work all our different departments have to make "team boards" to help brng us together, etc. etc. and so on bull crappy stuff. Anyway, my department, Branch Services, is right next to Karen's department, Member Services, so we have this little competition going on how's board is cooler. Our April theme was based on April Fool's Day and so we did a clown motiff (as Em runs for cover :-) They did little Easter bunnies. Our was much cuter! Anyways, this morning we were putting some final touches on our board, but needed some more colored paper, which we had run out of. The stealthy Ms. Alexis was "volunteered" to go lift some from Member Services ample supply....and SUCESS! Our board absolutely ROCKED. Winner is announced on Monday, so I'll keep ya posted on if we kicked butt or not.
Right now I'm listening to the Lion King soundtrack. Such <3 for this music, really must watch the movie again. Happy happy weekend lovies!
2 comments:
Didya win didya win didya win?
Will you take my stat test for me?
Do you like stat? Does anyone reading this comment like stat? You can take my exam for me! My professor might not be impressed, but maybe if you ace the test she'll overlook the fact it wasn't me taking it...
CAN'T SLEEP.....CLOWNS WILL EAT ME.....HOW COULD YOU LEX!!!!!!!
Post a Comment