Thursday, January 11, 2007

"My resolution is to ruin everyone elses resolutions"

Ok, my boss is officially evil! So far this week, he has treated us to lunch at Lonestar Steakhouse (where the yams are as big as my head, I swear to God), brought in donoughts, M&M's, pizza, and all other kinds of goodies. And in a sadistic twist of fate, the "food table" is also the table right in front of my desk. Every time I look up, there it is, staring me in the face....arrrrggggggg! I must admit, that I'm pretty impressed by my ability to resit (I'm one of those "if it's there, it's in my tummy" kinda eaters :-/)
BTW, the quote title is what he said after I complained he was taunting me on purpose :P

2 comments:

Kath said...

I think you should rebel by bringing in organic milk, trail mix, and broccoli for the food table and secretly sabatoge the goodies...

emyink said...

hehehe---I like your crafty thinking Kath---it's downright diabolical :)

don't you just love bosses? Mine buy us food---exclusively from KFC and Pizza Hut....feeeeeeel the grease....