Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I have surfaced again....

LOL! My goodness gracious but Dec. has been a busy busy month. I'm not complaining, I def. need the money, but every day it's "can you be here in an hour?" "can you run over there like...RIGHT NOW!" I'm exhausted ;-p
Other then my new found steady work, there isn't too much new to report (hence no posting), but I will be heading back East next week for Christmas in DC. Excited! I just booked my Super Shuttle and when I add in the bag fees it almost costs more getting to the airport and checking in then it does to freakin' fly :-o I'd swear off flying all together, but it's just not a practical option when I live 3000+ miles from family.
In weather news, it's finally gotten cold and wintery here in La La Land :-) It almost makes it feel Christmasy, but then I heard back East you all had snow. But I'm def. in the Christmas spirit and can't wait till it gets here at last (my fav holiday). All my shopping is done and this year it was almost exclusively Internet shopping so I could just ship it home instead of lugging it in baggage. Plus, Black Friday mall lines where out of this world :-o
Alrighty, back to work I go go go go........

1 comment:

emyink said...

LEXIE!!! I can't wait to see you in DC!! I'm thinking since I missed punkin I can make it up to you with some gingerbread house decorating...you in?!