It's not that I've been busy or anything, mostly I've just been lazy. The movie rapped back on Nov. 16th. Me and the roomies went to Disneyland on the 17th (pics will follow eventually). We had our "Orphan Thanksgiving" (name a la Karen) and did a potluck dinner. I contributed the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies :-) We've now decorated the house for Christmas, complete with lights, garland, and presents on the wall (pics of the 2 above events to follow as well.....eventually).
I'm looking for some temp jobs, but am having no luck. I think in the New Year I'm going to need to swallow my pride and get a retail or a banking job so I can pay my rent (savings is gone). We'll see what happens. Right now I'm just super excited to be going to London and then home for the holidays :-) I'm planning on having a blast, and promise to post more so you all can share too! Off to play Clue (the boardgame) with some roomies for now. Be seeing most of you soon ;-D
5 comments:
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU... IT'S GOING TO BE SO WICKED!
London Calling...
For California that is...
And please bring some of your nice weather too!
Regards,
The Red Haired Londoner
hahahahaha. I am sooooooooooooooo excited to come see you too :-) We're gonna have an a-m-a-z-i-n-g time. And I'll try and drag some of this sunny Cali weather with me. Pack it in my carry-on luggage ;-p
It has been forever. V cool.
Also, how were the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies? Sounds yummy
Post a Comment