I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to be leaving soon!!! This trip is gonna be a-m-a-z-i-n-g ;-) First stop England....second stop DC for Christmas....third stop back home to some decent sunny weather. LOL. It's actually raining and miserable here today, but most of the time it's decent sunny weather.
I just got out of a really great interview for an actual paying job. Excitement! It's for a golf show (my dad is flipping out) that will start on the Internet and hopefully get picked up. I don't know if I got it of course, but I think he really liked me and I'm stoked about this. I breathe a little easier now....though not very much easier.
Off to run to Nordstroms Rack and see the new sales!
2 comments:
Ahhh window shopping... how wonderful to be starting out and on a shoestring budget and traveling internationally and seeing family...
...sounds nice :-)
wow---Lexie---the exciting saga in LA-LA land continues---you lucky gal you :)
I'm so excited you're coming back to DC to see us humble folk....lol
Post a Comment