Wednesday, December 26, 2007

75th post....and probably my last in 2007

Hi all! I've been back from London for a week now, but have been busy with holiday running around.

The puppies all but attacked me when I came home ;-p There is video and pictures that I need to get from my dad. They definetly made my day/night because I think I missed them more then my folks (I can talk to my folks, but not to my pups :-)

My brother came home for the weekend (yay) and he also brought up his girlfriend Jennifer and her son David. It was an awesome weekend where we got to watch some football, exchange gifts, and meet little David (the first time for me and 2nd for dad and Karen).

Christmas Eve was taken up with driving to West Chester, PA to visit my mom's side of the family. Everyone was really excited to see me and hear about Cali. Got back the same night and had a really nice and relaxed Christmas morning. I got and iPod Nano :-D Plus my dad had made this really great 2008 calendar of the puppies for me (I think my fav gift!)

Today, I FINALLY mailed those packages Sarah had sent me home with (Queen of Procrastination right here). Then my dad and I saw the movie "Juno." This is a highly recomended movie. Funny, heartfelt, and very good acting! 4 stars :-) Tonight the folks went to the nieghbors and I worked on my internship, surfered around YouTube, and watched a ton of "Project Runway." That ment I was also babysitting the pups, who were being little hethans tonight.....jumping, barking, not eating.....

No comments: