Meant to post on Friday (my day off), but got caught up on sleep and other things on my To Do List instead :-) Things are going well. This weekend was spent on the Green Screen stages, and I think we got some really good stuff that is going to make some great special effects.
Tomorrow and the rest of the week will be an exhausting, crazy, bananza rush to get in all our catch-up shots and then our regularly scheduled shots. I can't even believe we're half way thru the shoot. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with myself once it's over and I've got my life back ;-p I was actually talking to Ashley about this today as we were running to the Pharmacy for tooth wax (our special effects guy chipped his tooth).
This just in......The writers strike is ON! They are demanding recognition and money for the fact that DVD revenues are now surpassing theatrical revenues. I can see what their point is, but I never really beleived that striking is a way to get anything. Also, if they give into the writers, then EVERYONE will want a bigger piece of the pie. The transportation, food, make-up, actors, editors, etc.......It's a big snowball, so we'll just have to see what happens. I just know everything has been in production overdrive while they try to get in as much material as possible to have stuff to air.
1 comment:
Wow, I never even thought that writers could strike... this is a new concept...
huh!
Sounds like you are a crazy lady, as usual. When are the pictures coming? I am impatient!
Post a Comment