Wednesday, November 7, 2007

P.S.

I forgot to mention something really really cool in my last post! While at Laurel Canyon Stages (the Green Screen stage) last weekend, they also have fully built sets at this Stage. One set is dedicated to Sci-Fi, and is basically this great big space ship set. The Stage Manager, Henry, explained that the set had been used by many movies and TV shows....including Firefly!!! The set wasn't the main ship, but was a "guest ship" that was used in the episode Bushwacked! hehehehe. I got to walk around and play on the same set as the Firefly cast and crew :-D It was soooooooooo much fun.

And while the set may look lovely on TV or film, it's really just a bunch of junk in person. They had the tops of recycle bins to act like bulk-heads, and the used empty film canisters for decorations. The seats were old car seats, etc. etc. etc. tehehehehehe, I think this is so cool....but then again, I'm a major dork/nerd. Not such a bad thing when everyone else is too ;-p

And as for pics......I can't really post them online because it gives away too much should anyone from the Internet just decide to wander by :-( Sorry, lovelies, but it's just not good for future marketing and such things.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky!