:-/ Aeeeiiiiiiiii! I had an interview today that I really really REALLY want so desperately badly, but I always think I suck at these things. I can never ever tell whether or not someone likes me, and seeing as I don't have a full-time position yet (after a year) it doesn't bode well for the interview confidence feelings. aaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :(
I know I can now only be patient and wait, but I HATE THIS! I know I'm perfect for this job I just need you to give it to me!!!!!!
I'm in a lamentling no-good mood right now, and that's not good. I'm just so frustrated and stressed about getting paid and finding a way to go home for the holidays, yadda yadda yadda...
Cross your fingers. Say a prayer. Whatever. I will make it through this!
1 comment:
You must email me straight away when you find out you got it. I don't know why a company wouldn't leap on someone as smart, sweet, responsible and kickarse as you, so you flush those bad no-confidence feelings away, okay?
LOVE,
Sxxx
Post a Comment