...I'm posting again ;-)
Well, a few big travel things are going on at the moment. My mom just arrived in LA (from Baltimore) and is staying a whole week! We're even going to go up to San Fransisco for this coming weekend. Yippeeee...
Then, I'm going to be flying back to the East Coast for what was supposed to be a long 4th of July weekend, but turned into a week, and then a week and a few days. hehehehe. I'm going to be in Fairfax 6/28-7/7 and am so very very EXCITED to be going back to the East Coast for a spell!
I'm currently on a temp jb with Disney for the rest of this week (feel guilty leaving my mom to fend for herself for the first few days, but took off Monday-Wed. so I can spend it with her, then back for Thursday-Friday, and then homeward bound).
My Aunt Gail is currently visiting my folks and unfortunately I'm not going to be able to catch her with my return trip, but they are going to OC, which is super cool. My parents say they feel like a boarding house with all these people coming in to see them :-) And, of course, I'm going to see my puppies! I'm stoked about that. And Kath and Emily are both in DC too, so in general this is going to be an awesome trip. I've also got my friend Kelly that I need to visit, hopefully see my brother in there sometime, stop by my old work buds, etc. etc. etc.
Once back in LA it will be back to the grind on finding a full-time gig. I've had several interviews that last few weeks, which is far more encouraging then the silent treatment I had been receiving, but nothing has come up yet. Still plugging away and am hopeful I can find something...please....soon.....MMMmmmmmmm :-/
Signing off for now, but will chat again soon. LY!
No comments:
Post a Comment